1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tideland BC, 11/15/2003, Port Angeles, WA

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by harryg, Mar 15, 2004.

1. harryg

harryg New Member

Date Ordered: 11/15/2003
    Wilder Auto Sales, Port Angeles, Wa.
    Wait Time: 6 -8 weeks
    Color: Tideland Pearl (green)
    Opt #: 9 (BC)
    Position on list: 1 or 2.

Is there anyother in Puget Sound thats been waiting since last year??

Title edited by Jim to follow uniform guidelines of the Order Tracking forum

2. aja2460

aja2460 Junior Member

Alan from Woodinville, Wa.
    Oredered a Silver BC from Michael's Toyota in Bellevue on 10/29/03. Were a lot of people on the list at that time, maybe 70. Have gone down the list steadily, and should be next...

3. RobertO

RobertO New Member

I picked up my Driftwood Pearl AM-7 with no wait at Toyota of Tacoma on Ocotober 25 - just a fluke.

Came in on the truck that morning as a result of a dealer trade. We wanted a base m odel but quickly decided to pay the mucho extra. Glad we did, now.

I live just north of downtown Bellevue so take my car to Michael's in Bellevue.

Supposedly the biggest dealer in WA but a so-so dealership as far as their knowledge base on the '04, sad to say. Took them all day to do the Software Service Update.

Last week they had 90 back orders, were taking no more Prius orders. If you do the arithmatic at 5 units per month that's 18 months for an '04...

Technician-wise, I'm told that the most knowedgable '04 tech is at Magic Toyota.

Bob

4. harryg

harryg New Member

Finally got it yesterday! I want to thank everyone for their great input, it also made the waiting a lot more bearable, plus I learned a lot in the
    process. We got the car for MSRP as agreed to when order was placed!
    Thanks to who ever posted the url for the FM transmitter from C. Crane
    co, I ordered it and it works great for listening mp3 player on car stereo!
    I enjoy reading all the posting, again thanks to all!

5. Hybred

Hybred New Member

I ordered my BC open color option (with a preference for Tideland or Seaside) Prius January 4 from Michael's and was told last week that I was number 7 on their list for BCs...However I don't know how many above me ordered packages less than fully loaded. On the brighter side I was also informed several weeks ago that this dealer was receiving an increasing allocation (appx. 15 for the month of April). I don't know whether I should believe that claim however since they may just be baiting me to hang in there. I've already resolved to buy some depends for the prius if it has a spastic bladder. :eek: