1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. electricity_guzzler

electricity_guzzler New Member

Can anyone recommend a tint shop in NJ?

2. pendetim

pendetim Junior Member

I had mine done a week ago at Frisbie Enterprises 973-579-5100. He is in NorthWest NJ near Newton, NJ. It is a one man shop. I don't know where you live but if yu can't find some lone local, give him a call.
    ( I have a Silver Prius 2006. He should recall the job)
    Shop did a fantastic job. Took about 6 hours to do 9 windows: the back hatch, Back seat windows, Front seat windows, stripe across the windshield and all 4 small windows in the rear and front.
    No air bubbles, dust, streaks or wrinkles - a perfect fit - looks like the tint is painted on.
    He cuts the plastic using a computerized setup, lays it on the outside of the window and shrinks it to the contour of the windows. Then he cleans the glass and applies it.
    Tim

3. clarkeb

clarkeb New Member

Not to sound rude, but how much does tinting cost? I'm interested in getting my black Prius done for this summer and I have been wondering..

4. pendetim

pendetim Junior Member

Mine cost $325. or 10 windows. Rear, Windshield, 8 side windows.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pendetim @ May 22 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]259476[/snapback]</div>