1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

to anyone who has removed his/her trim rings

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by bossfan, May 4, 2007.

1. bossfan

bossfan New Member

Hi-

Although I'm confident that I am in the minority, I prefer the look of the prius with the trim rings. Having said that, are any of you interested in parting with your removed rings? I have kept mine on and would not mind having some spares in the event mine come in too close a proximity to an unyielding curb :unsure: . I could be interested if yours are in new condition and the price is right. Let me know, via private message, if you have any available that you would like sent to "a new home." :)

Thanks!

2. priussoris

priussoris New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bossfan @ May 4 2007, 02:09 PM) [snapback]435634[/snapback]</div>
    Wow I like them too, gives it that geometric look :D

3. Darken

Darken Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priussoris @ May 4 2007, 04:21 PM) [snapback]435641[/snapback]</div>
    Well yes, but I think it also takes away from the overall high tech look of the car. Why can the Japanese version of the vehicle feature such nice sporty rims (see my pic in my card) and we are left with these ugly looking things? (Touring Edition Excluded of course)

4. Bohous

Bohous New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Holy moley, I didn't know those popped off! Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow. I guess that will but me in this majority that prefers the wheels without.
    Sorry Bossfan, I'm not sure I will want to part with them but I'm definitely taking them off.

5. slair

slair Ubër Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    ^^ I dont mean to be a dick to bethlehem, but mine are 70% cheaper than his. I took mine off and I dont ever plan on using them. Why not sell them? :D $40 for them all.

6. BethlehemPrius

BethlehemPrius New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Slair @ May 15 2007, 02:48 PM) [snapback]442614[/snapback]</div>

To each their own! LOL Some folks are willing to give things away. :)

7. daveleeprius

daveleeprius Heh heh heh you think so?

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Here is a Prius I saw in Japan last November. Are these wheel covers or just the wheels?

Dave

[attachmentid=8059]

Here is another one, these wheel covers look like the Touring ones here in the States.

Dave

[attachmentid=8060]

Attached Files:

8. slair

slair Ubër Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The first picture is with the stock wheels, but without the rings.

9. chrisg67

chrisg67 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bohous @ May 4 2007, 07:30 PM) [snapback]435716[/snapback]</div>

Took mine off as soon as I hear I was able. They look way cooler without!!!