1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tomorrow I get mine

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by paulrubin, Aug 30, 2007.

1. paulrubin

paulrubin New Member

The dealership contacted me too late in the day to get a bank check for the down payment so I'll pick mine up after work tomorrow (Driftwood Pearl package 5). I suspect the main sticking point will be on the extended warranty. I know what I can get it for. I'm in no rush. If they approach the number without a big argument, I'll consider it. If not, such is life. If they attempt to force me into something that's not to my liking, it will be back to the drawing board.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats Paul. Good luck sleeping tonight. :p

It's good that you know about the extended warranty. Many people have kicked themselves for having bought it from the dealer only to find out that they could have gotten it cheaper.

Take pictures!

3. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Wooo Hoooo! Congratulations!

Don't forget, you can always go back and get the extended warranty... if you don't buy it here. Seriously, though, you won't find it cheaper than here.

Welcome to the family!

4. gcoppola

gcoppola New Member

First time here Hello! I pick up my green machine tomorrow also can't wait. 07' with option 6 Silver Pine Mica. I am seeing them everywhere even in my sleep. When I told my wife I signed in to this site she said she has a friend with a prius and they belive it is a sickness....gee and I haven't even pickup the car yet.
    As for the extended service contract the mark up on that product is very high. I was glad to see discounted pricing on this site. I asked them for a quote.

5. sea-horsea

sea-horsea Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phillygreen @ Aug 30 2007, 09:41 PM) [snapback]504681[/snapback]</div>
    Man!! My sale rep. said he will call me tomorrow at 8 if my black pkg. 5 will be in(he said 80%) and if so i will join the "I get mine" club....Its 1:22 am on the west coast and dude seriously I can't not sleep at all. I am seeing my self driving the car back home from the dealer....we'll see what happens. congrat. to everyone including me thats getting their prius tomorrow..i mean today!!! yeah!!!

6. paulrubin

paulrubin New Member

You guys are right. Couldn't get any sleep and I'm going to be totally distracted at work.

7. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Paul R @ Aug 31 2007, 04:56 AM) [snapback]504787[/snapback]</div>
    :lol: Been there, done that.

Paul at work ==> :blink: