1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Too many presets - anyway to delete preset "sets" or slots?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by FrankTheTank, Aug 24, 2012.

1. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I found some old posts (2008ish) about this but nothing more recent.

I only have about 10 radio channels I like to listen to. In my last car, there were 12 presets so it worked out almost perfectly where I could cycle through using the steering wheel (i.e. chancel 12 could be change to channel 1 and then repeat the channel surfing cycle).

In my new 2012 Prius, there are 6 sets of 6 (36 chanels). When I get to the end of my chanel list of 10 good stations, do I have to cycle back down to get to channel 1 or else be forced to cycle through 26 empty slots? It would be great if I could delete or remove some of the preset sets or placeholder slots.

Anyone know if this is possible? Thanks.

2. dhancock

dhancock 2 Prius Family

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    My radio is different (3 sets) but if you don't get the answers that you are looking for you could always repeat your 12 sets two extra times.

3. tach18k

tach18k Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    on my 2012 II, I have 12 for fm and 6 for am. there are a set of doubble arrows on the screen, they toggle between the two fm sets. You can press the bottom >> and it will show the next 7-12 presets, you can press the << and it will toggle back to the first presets 1-6.