1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Took Delivery

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by FloridaShark, Nov 17, 2004.

1. FloridaShark

FloridaShark Member

I got two calls on my answering machine that two cars had come in on Monday afternoon. I had gone to see my sales person on the previous Saturday and told him that I wanted the salsa, they also had a white. a color I did not want.
    I quickly told them I'll take the salsa. I was then informed that someone had taken it, but then said hold on Ill get back to you. He quickly called me back and said I was before him on the list and the car was mine.
    Went to pick it up, it was a very good experience, papers where all ready to sign. Sales guy took me out to see the car showed me all the items I needed to know about, then we took a drive, after nine long months I had my baby. :mrgreen: We went over the pre-delivery check list and then the money man came in. Told him I didn't want the Lo-Jack or the extended warranty and he discussed the Florida warranty law that I addressed in another topic. There was absolutely no pressure and it was an all around good dealer experience. I don't know if this is standard but they also gave me four oil changes and 24,000/ two year free maintainance with the purchase. Price paid MSRP
    It was a very good day :D
    I bought the car from Courtesy Toyota in Orlando

As a side note the Salsa colors,on the outside and in kind of look like the Nole's and
    all the owners and family for the company I work for are loving it !!

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    [align=center:e0d7067d60] Congratulations!
    :birthday2: :clap: :multi: :party: :partytime: [/align:e0d7067d60]
    You have passed from the cult of "Prius Listers" into the cult of "Prius Owners". There's usually a rather lengthy ceremony, but screw that; go out and enjoy your new baby!

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced