1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Topic Of The Month: I WILL BUY YOUR VOTE!!!!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Sufferin' Prius Envy, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Unlike the doofus who tried to sell his US Presidential Election vote on Ebay . . .
    USATODAY.com - Authorities halt man's eBay offer to sell vote

I am lobbying to pay for your vote for the first PriusChat Topic Of The Month award (July 2008) . . .
    http://priuschat.com/forums/topic-month/50939-topic-month-july-2008-a.html

I hereby pledge to take my winnings of the $25 gift certificate to the PriusChat Accessory Shop, DOUBLE IT, and make a $50 donation to the . . .

Shriner's Hospitals for Children research program.
    And I will make the donation in honor of "Noble PriusChatters"!

(CAUTION: Non-noble PriusChatters . . . those who don't vote for me . . . WILL NOT BE HONORED! ;) )
    Shriners Hospitals for Children: How You Can Help

I will provide proof to Danny of making said donation. Until I do so (could be as late as 8/7/08 as I will be on vacation at a niece's wedding), he can withhold awarding me the badge of honor and $25 gift certificate. [of course he can! ;)]

If I fail to provide proof, he can erase my votes and award it to the next person in line.

SOOOOO . . . If you would like to help poor, unfortunate, sick children . . . just click on the [​IMG] in the lower right corner of this post.

This is not a joke! It WILL happen . . . if YOU do your part. Just click!

2. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'd love to help you out, SPE. But it appears that posts to FHoP and FHoPol aren't eligible. Put this bad boy out in the Main Forum and you got yourself a deal.

3. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
  4. GreenGene

GreenGene New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Many thanks. Now I know what "TOTM Awards" means.

When did Prius chat get so lame?

And a counter for "Friends"? What's next - a laugh track?

5. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    [​IMG]

Giving this a bump just 'cause I think it's a fun idea.

6. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Thanks for the bump. And thanks for being a stand-up kind of guy for voting for my thread after I moved it over to the Main Prius Forum, where it would qualify for the voting.
    http://priuschat.com/forums/prius-ma...tml#post672820

I could definitely use some more support, and a bump or two in the Main Forum, especially considering the scorn and ridicule I have received for what was supposed to be a fun and lighthearted thread.

'Someone' even seems to be on a warpath against my thread by voting for many other threads for TOTM to help keep mine down in the ratings. What else could explain voting for six threads in about 13 minutes. :rolleyes:
    6 votes, 13 munutes

7. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    :bump:

C'mon ... head over to Patrick's post on the Main Forum and vote for it. There's just a little over a week to see if we can make him pay 50 bucks for a 25 dollar gift certificate. :p