1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Torn seat...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by PixelRogue, Apr 30, 2024.

1. PixelRogue

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    N/A
    Not even sure how this could have happened, however have a tear in the driver side seat, apx. where one's left calf would rest while driving. The tear is clean, almost as if by a blade. What do people do in cases like this to keep the tear from drawing attention or getting worse?

2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Gen3 cloth or soft tex pleather? Change seat get katzkins

3. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    duct tape fixes everything... Or needle and thread, or iron on patch...

4. PixelRogue

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    N/A
    Gen 3 - Soft Tex pleather.

5. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    That will be very tough to repair in the thigh area of the seat because you're always pushing down on that with weight so doing some kind of vinyl repair and whatnot will not be a thing because it won't stand up to a repair cat skins is another way to go it's k a t z k i n s I think but all your car has to be something special to be worth that they're expensive you'd want to do both fronts at the same time in the center console to match I've not seen a generation 3 worthy of this yet I have seen a few CT 200 h's that were closed but not quite so there's always these issues for you to be worrying about a driver seat your car must be really nice it is it a persona? Then probably not even then the personas pushing it