1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toronto Prius Meeting

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mlibanio, Jan 27, 2009.

1. mlibanio

mlibanio Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Hello everyone,
    just wanted to know if all us Toronto Prius owners wanted to get together for a meet. I am part of the NeonCanada club and we get together almost every Friday, its so awesome and is a lot of fun. When I owned a Geo Metro, us TeamSwift owners would get together once a month, and you would not believe how many people would come. I still show up from time to time as I was a senior member there. Some would drive from Quebec and Northern Ontario just to show off their mods and cars. You would not believe the crazy stuff people do.

I was hoping we Prius owners can do the same thing. Its a seriously fun thing. I have a 2002 Classic and would love to show it off. I have seen many wicked Prius' in Toronto, including a Hymotion Prius owner in my area, I would love to meet him personally.

What does everyone think, can we set a date, maybe like February 27th, at like 7:00 or 8:00 pm? Meet at a Centennial Park? A Lakeshore park?

2. ea8631

ea8631 Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Technology
    I'm fine on friday and weekend since I will be in Windsor during weekdays.

3. Prius 07

Prius 07 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I prefer a weekend during the winter and weeknights the rest of the year. Humber Bay Park has many large parking lots with a great view of the Toronto skyline. Also there are many gen 1 and 2 Prius along the Lake Shore corridor including a white PHEV seen at Humber Bay Park.

Good luck organizing it,