1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota blu logic bluetooth for Prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by kalome, Oct 7, 2011.

1. kalome

kalome Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    I bought a Prius package II with bluetooth option back in July wishing I would of bought the package III with the Toyota built in bluetooth.
    The blu-logic is horrible and not even usable. The person on the other line can barely hear me even though I'm talking loud. People say it sounds like I am very far away.
    I tried calling Toyota, no call back and couldn't get through to blu-logic support.
    I gave up a while ago and just don't even use it anymore.
    I wanted to ask anyone else that has this type of bluetooth if it is working well for them and if so any suggestions?

Thanks.

2. car compulsive

car compulsive Active Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I use a Motorola Roadster. It works OK for my use, which isn't very heavy. It turns on automatically when the car moves due to sitting down in it or closing the door. The only gotcha is receiving a call while gassing up the car and not remembering the phone is still linked to the Roadster in the car. "Hello, hello??"

3. rogerv

rogerv Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Maybe you should call Toyota customer support. The number is in your owner's manual. The Blu logic unit is warranted for three years, so they ought to make your dealer pony up and fix or replace the one in your car. Good luck.

4. kalome

kalome Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks I tried once a while back, I'll try contacting them again.