1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota comes through

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by mikepaul, Aug 31, 2004.

1. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Friday, I got a letter from Toyota thanking me for the test drive I'd taken.

OK, I didn't *take* a test drive, but since I didn't get one when I bought the Prius I had my dealership sign the paperwork like I had.

The deal was supposed to be for $40 at Outback Steakhouse, but only $30 of gift certificates was included in the letter received Friday. I was *sure* it was supposed to be $40, but was willing to live with $30.

Then Monday, another letter shows up, including the missing $10 and an apology about the shortage.

Way to go, Toyota!...

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    that is a great testament to Toyota's commitment to Customer Satisfaction.

i guess in the days of nearlyautomatic $10,000 purchase incentive rebates from american car manufacturers, its hard to realize how significant the small "good faith" rebates that Toyota offered for people who were on waiting lists during price increases and the model year changeovers really was.

would an american car dealer be so understanding had they a product in huge demand???

im sure there is someone out there that has personal experience similiar to what i described. so did you get the lower price? or did you have to pay the higher price because you took delivery after the new models came out??