1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota display at the NAIAS!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by PriusGuy32, Jan 22, 2013.

1. PriusGuy32

PriusGuy32 Prius Driver Extraordinaire

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Being a suburbanite of Detroit, to not go to the NAIAS every year is considered sacrilege and definitely a social faux pas :D This year I was really stoked for all of the new technology. Got to spend a lot of time at the Ford display (C-max, Raptor were my favorites), the Tesla display (THOSE are sweet!!), Hung out by Chevy for a while, and of course spent most of my time at the Toyota area drooling over the Persona series Prius & the FJ Cruiser!

My obligatory picture of the new Corvette, lol:
    [​IMG]
    Some pictures of the Toyota area....
    The Toyota area of the NAIAS:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A cool sign I spotted on the way out of the Toyota area about job creation in the states:
    [​IMG]

Sorry I didnt take any more pictures, the better half wasnt as excited to be at the NAIAS as I was and wanted to leave, even though I had scored complimentary tickets through work. :rolleyes:

Anybody else make it to the show?

2. a_gray_prius

a_gray_prius Rare Non-Old-Blowhard Priuschat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I went to NAIAS. I was laughing when I saw "Let's Go Places" hung over a safety display - I couldn't stop thinking about my Toyota going "let's go places!" and then start unintentionally accelerating (at which point I would be relying on the safety cage).