1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota offers new NHW10 batteries for $3500

Discussion in 'PriusChat Shop Forum' started by The Battery Clinic, Sep 11, 2012.

1. The Battery Clinic

The Battery Clinic New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Fair Go statement 17/08/2012 – Toyota is so worried about the Power Jockey that they are offering all owners of the Prius NHW10 installed with a Power Jockey a new HV battery for $3500 installed.
    In our statement also aired on the same program we said that we applaud Toyota’s offer but wonder why they made the offer conditional.
    23/08/2012 Fair Go further announced that :- Toyota extends new HV battery replacements to all Generation 1 prius owners at $3500 including GST and installation. Not just those fitted with a Power Jockey, responding to our query as to why the original offer was made conditionally and why so late? This is indeed a good news and we applaud even louder.
    However we would like them to confirm the time frame for acceptance and if this offer will be extended to Generation 1 vehicle owners in Australia as well where we also have many customers and many that cannot afford to send their batteries to New Zealand for reconditioning.

2. Reda rezk

Reda rezk New Member

Vehicle:
    1998 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi my name is Reda ,i have prius 1998 the battery need replacement i would like to now how i can get NHW10 new for my car. Please helpe me . Thank you.

3. Reda rezk

Reda rezk New Member

Vehicle:
    1998 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Please hlpe me to bay a new NHW10 for my car. I live in melbourne Australia