1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota Prius Site 360 Updated

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by prius2006rocks, Dec 9, 2005.

1. prius2006rocks

prius2006rocks New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I Emailed Toyota awhile ago regarding updating the Prius 360 views for 06'. They said they had no plans to update it at that time. I went on their site today and it has been updated. In fact, the exterior view has the "Interact with Features" where you can open the hood, doors, etc. Pretty cool I thought.

2. QED

QED New Member

It's about time. I think I'll head over there now! :)

3. aka007ii

aka007ii New Member

Crashes my Firefox but works in Internet Exploder.

4. prius2006rocks

prius2006rocks New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    So far it's only the Exterior that was updated, I assume the Interior will be updated eventually, atleast I hope so.

5. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    The 306 Exterior crashes my Firefox too, but the 306 Interior does not. Someone at Toyota coded something wrong.

When you come across sites which don't work right in Firefox 1.5, the good people at Mozilla would like to know. They made it very easy to report broken sites . . .

Click Help > Report Broken Web Site
    It then brings up a form which already has the URL filled-out. You select Problem Type, describe the problem, then click send.

If Mozilla can confirm the problem, they will actually work with the site owner to fix the problem . . . or repair a fault in Firefox.

6. roach52osu

roach52osu New Member

It was nice being able to open doors as well as the trunk and hood, it was quite a nice enhancement. (or atleast something to look at until my real one arives, now if I could only find an R/C Prius to drive around until I get the real deal I would be happy)