1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota Volta

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by emuman, May 21, 2006.

1. emuman

emuman New Member

Has anyone ever seen or heard of the volta? it boasts a V6 engine with an electic motor for each axel with a 0-60 time of 4 SECONDS!!!! oh yeah, and it gets 30 mpg, pretty good for a speed demon. i'll be VERY disappointed if it doesnt go into production, i dont care if it gets released as a toyota or lexus, i just want to buy it! go and chek it out on toyotas concepts page.

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    yep. It's been around for a while. No dice there since the next supercar is expected to have a V10 engine and a Lexus badge

3. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ May 22 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]259138[/snapback]</div>

A V-10 Engine!?!?!? Wth? Why does anyone need a v-10 engine? ::sigh:: Its like we want peak oil to come faster....

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <shrug>

500hp if you wanted to know lol. I mean, it's not like Porsche (Carrera GT), MB (SLR McLaren) and Ferrari (Enzo) haven't done it. There's also the Pagani Zonda (in regular form, 7.5, S, and F versions), Koenigsegg (CC8, CCR and CCX), Bugatti Veyron with its 8.0 litre V16 engine and 1001bhp.