1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota wants our stories

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Bill Merchant, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    [font=Comic Sans MS:17bd348f09]I got an email today from Toyota, telling me how green they are, and asking for Prius stories. "Prius owners: we want to hear from you!"

So, we've got a lot of good stories here. Time to share the PriusChat with a wider audience, perhaps, and get them to come visit.[/font:17bd348f09]

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Bill,
    do you have an email address we can write directly to?

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    [font=Comic Sans MS:756c02930d]Nope, sorry. Just click the link in my post and you'll see the "Stories From The Road" web site. I think they may be collecting them only through their web.[/font:756c02930d]

4. rohlrogge

rohlrogge Rich

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Looks like the stories they are soliciting at this site are reviewed and then a few are selected for publication in the Hybrid Synergy View newsletter. I submitted a story about 2 months ago and then I recently received an email indicating my story has been selected for publication and, at their request, I sent a picture of myself standing next to my Prius. I actually did mention PriusChat in an email conversation with the editor but I failed to mention it in my story. I will keep you posted when I find out when the article will be posted in the newsletter!!