1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyota XM unit for sale, used for 3 weeks $ 135 (will install if close to PA)SOLD 2/12/07

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by BethlehemPrius, Jan 27, 2007.

1. BethlehemPrius

BethlehemPrius New Member

SELLING TOYOTA XM KIT for Prius.

Had it installed when I purchased the car and didn't like XM, went back to Sirius. I have all the parts, including a magnetized antenna for the roof. Unit works fine and there are no issues with it.

I have the instruction sheet of how to mount the unit from Toyota and also took pictures of my car when I switched it over from XM to Sirius for anyone that wants a little more assitance.

Unit from toyota is mounted under the rear seat and really isn't that hard to install, there are brackets on the tuner already so it can be mounted properly. Probably take about 2-3 hrs if you never did it before. Not hard just time consuming.

Any questions feel free to email me.

(if you are close to Eastern PA, I will install this unit for you, for a charge of $50)

I just want to re-coop some of the dough I lost on the purchase of the new unit.

I have seen alot of different prices online for XM tuners, so I am offering this up at $ 135 shipping included. (within the continental US)

Thanks