1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

toyotaownersonline.com PDF not working? techinfo.toyota.com?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by 2009Prius, Jul 13, 2009.

1. 2009Prius

2009Prius A Wimpy DIYer

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Does anyone use toyotaownersonline.com to download PDF user manuals? I haven't been able to do it successfully. I got a list of PDF files and clicked on one of them only to get a blank page in Firefox or a wrong format/file corruption message in IE. :confused:

I plan to do a two day subscription to techinfo.toyota.com to download repair manuals but if I have trouble with the user manual already then I am afraid I will have eve more trouble with the repair manuals.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks! :)

2. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    FYI, right now I'm able to pull up sections of my 2007 Owner's Manual on Toyota Owners Online, using Firefox.

Sometimes the site is balky. I'd try again.

3. 2009Prius

2009Prius A Wimpy DIYer

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Thanks for helping! :) Now I can get most of the Owner's Manual files with occasional glitches. But I still get error messages trying to get the Scheduled Maintenance Manual. :( The struggle continues ...

4. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I thought Scheduled Maintenance was not available in pdf form on Toyota Owners Online :confused:

Note that Scheduled Maintenance for all cars is available on edmunds.com. I used edmunds.com to get the Scheduled Maintenance for a used car I was checking out.