1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Toyoweb Info

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Inthewind, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Inthewind

Inthewind New Member

I ordered an 07 Black, Package 6 last week. I see it on the dealer website but it's invisable on the Toyoweb site for SE Toyota. As a matter of fact, there are NO Package 6's on that site. Does anyone know if they exclude these from that tracking system when they're already spoken for? I have an expected delivery date of the 6th.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

"Soon to be a proud owner of..." :D

2. Starfall

Starfall New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Inthewind @ Sep 23 2006, 01:12 AM) [snapback]323802[/snapback]</div>
    Sorry. I really can't answer your question. I'd love to purchase another Prius to be able to answer you but the bank account...well...

Having said that, congrats on your purchase! You will truly love it - tracked or not. :)

3. adamwmcanally

adamwmcanally New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Kept checking on both my dealers site and the SW toyotaweb, and found that not all of the cars that my delaer got were on the toyotaweb search page. In fact my exact car was never on there website, and he called and said it was in and sure enough. Just call your dealer and he can probably give you a better idea than just guessing which car on inventory sites is yours.

Good luck....