1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

TPMS light on again. Any phone Apk that works to find which TPMS is dead?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Kaptainkid1, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Kaptainkid1

Kaptainkid1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I've have downloaded these Apk for Android and none of these work. I have a Bluetooth ODB2 adapter. It works with a full Paid Torque application. Also couldn't find a plugin for Torque to check TPMS.
    Anyone find a apk to check TPMS that work? Screenshot_20231203_084523_One UI Home.jpg Screenshot_20231203_084819.jpg

SM-A536U ?

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    You can also buy a device that reads for the frequency that the TPMS sensors are putting out I can't remember what it is right now 112.3 or whatever it is so then you could go around to each wheel wave this wand over it and see if it's broadcasting If not it's probably bad and why would you do that usually your Pacific TPMS sensors that's the brand Pacific they come in packs of four for like $40.99 so that puts them about 10 bucks a pop Why would you just not order a set have them at the ready and as you go in and change tires You have them screwed in You take a picture of the front left front right same in the rear of the code of each wheel as the sensor gets screwed into the hole then when you get home when you get time when you get sick of the light whatever the cause may be then you can pull out your tech computer and enter in those codes for the TPMS sensors that you took pictures of when they were installed and then they'll be registered in the light will go off or the place that installed and screwed in your TPMS sensors will have the correct a t e q or whatever tool and they will scan and handle that for you because that's what they do when they screw in new TPMS sensors It's part of their job and work.