1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trac Control Warning Light

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Timw, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Timw

Timw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Just finishing installing my Pioneer AVH-3300BT using the Prius Chat guides, and using the Metra wiring harness and Metra SWC box, waiting on my backup camera to show up. Hooked up the reverse wire on the HU to pin 29 of the connector next to parking brake as per forum, When I powered up the HU everything seems to work on the car but now can't get rid of the Solid Tact Control warning light. I am an electronics tech, so I installed the system carefully and did not disconnect the battery, I have since did a disconnect an I pulled the wire off of pin 29 to make sure. Please ANY Help!!

Thanks

2. Jeremy Harris

Jeremy Harris New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Re-boot the car a couple of times and the light should go off. This always happens if you disconnect the connectors on the centre console switchgear, when removing the panels, with the 12V battery still connected.

3. Timw

Timw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Tried that, hooked up all the connectors on all panels. Tried rebooting 10 times still have light!

4. Timw

Timw Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Fixed IT!, Put the old wiring back to original and installed old radio back in it. Whew! Got to double check my wiring, will try another weekend to put the new HU and back up camera back in!