1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

TRAC Rental & wait list fatigue

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jrawles, Jan 28, 2004.

1. jrawles

jrawles New Member

I reluctantly returned by trac rental to Carson Toyota last night after a three day extended test drive. At $40.00 a day, I recommend this to anyone in southern California who has waiting list fatigue. The car is great, the perfect vehicle for LA freeway driving. While I had some problems with the NAV system and I didn't have a bluetooth phone (Verizon has joined the 21st century yet) to use with the car, the rest of the BC car worked fine. I really didn't want to return it but $40 /day is a bit to pricey for me. I just hope Verizon comes out with a bluetooth phone by the time I get my car.

-Jody Rawles
    Long Beach, CA

2. tag

tag Senior Member

I sincerely hope that this Cingular/ATT deal gets done. If it does, it just might be enough to prompt the folks at Verizon to get out of their recliners and do something (other than deposit checks).

My contract with Verizon is up in May and my Sprint contract expires in June. If nothing has changed by then, I'll probably switch to Cingular since doing so would save me a ton.

3. Dianne

Dianne New Member

I'd give my left "insert body part here" if Toyota would look the other way and let me sell the 10 TRAC cars we have. I do not need 10 TRAC cars. I need ten cars for sale... well, I really need over 200 but 10's ok -- anything I can get!!!!

Dianne

4. I got lucky. My dealer in Indianapolis called me offering a choice of his two trac cars. A bird in the hand? Yes! I'm now the proud owner of a 2004 Prius that has been previously enjoyed by a few (or several) other drivers. Dianne, a few years back I was in automotive sales. (I can imagine how you must be feeling.) Hang in there!