1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tracking delivery of newly purchased 2022 e-AWD?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Scottse, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Scottse

Scottse Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Greetings - I recently placed a deposit on a 2022 XLE e-AWD at a dealership and just got the VIN - Toyota app showed the port options as well and I was able to validated telemetry - when it last communicated to Toyota.

All research, thus far, indicates I need to have my salesperson provide me with any details of progress/location of the Prius - I cannot track that myself?

Thank you.

Scott in Boston, MA

2. MIkeDr

MIkeDr Active Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Once it’s on the boat, ask your sales person for info about the ship. You should then be able to use Marine Traffic to follow the boat. We did this on a Mercedes we bought a number of years ago. It was fun watching it navigate Europe, down to Africa, and across to Atlanta.

3. Colorado Boo

Colorado Boo Active Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    Awesome! I also ordered my 2021 AWD (just an LE) in June and she took about 6-weeks to come in...couldn't track it either and I didn't have a VIN until a few weeks before she came in.
    We had a snowstorm this week and I tried her out in it...wow...better than I expected! All 4-wheels will go whenever you are first starting and the rear wheels will only use the motor if the car sees the front spinning...so it's pretty rare. I do wish they would've raised up the AWD a couple of inches...it's as low to the ground as our 2017 Prius LE so if there's deeper snow she'll get high-ended and stuck.