1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tracy Toyota -- great dealer experience!

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Priuseely, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Priuseely

Priuseely Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    After putting my name on several waiting lists and waiting for about 2 months for a Seaside Pearl #6, I got a call from Hashim Bishop at Tracy Toyota that my car had arrived! The experience with Hashim and Tracy Toyota was pleasant and professional from start to finish. I live in Southern Cali, but I didn't want to pay an extra $2k for the Navi system which I won't really use, so I got my name on a bunch of lists up in the Bay Area.

When the day came for me to pick up my car, I flew into Oakland airport where Hashim picked me up. He had me in and out in a reasonable time frame, and was never pushy or aggressive. The car looked great, and only had 3 miles on it! Not only that, but the dealership had washed the car a 2nd time for me, as it had been sitting on the lot for a couple of days.

I had a lot of questions before, during, and after purchasing the car, and Hashim was always quick to get back to me. When he said he would call me back with an answer, he always did. This was a terrific car-buying experience, and I highly recommend Hashim to anyone in the area!

[attachmentid=4666]

P.S. Ignore that blue SUV behind us.... ;)