1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Traded in for a Ody 2016

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by SwhitePC, Apr 14, 2017.

1. SwhitePC

SwhitePC Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Sad day, had to let go one of my C (trim 2) for a 2016 Ody...Family needs the space

Was on the fence between Sienna, Ody, and Pacifica, but the Honda dealer won me out with better OTD price of them wanting to dump their 2016 stock (and it was the trim and color I wanted)...also gave me a okay above KBB value for my trade (although I'm losing money no matter what, QQ)

Didn't like how Toyota dealers worked the Toyota rebate incentives into their advertising and was harder to find trim and color I wanted...

I was also just looking at the Pacifica, since it seemed to have gotten a lot of reviews and neat seat folding features, but I'm a Toyota/Honda guy...so I wasn't too comfortable with the Pacifica being made by FIAT and it also being a from the ground up new model. The Chrysler dealer was also giving me a bunch of BS sales tactics like I was a noob.

All I can say is, my two babies love the new space and me not bumping their heads (or mine) when trying to strap them in...another one soon as well

IMG_20170331_184141.jpg

#1 SwhitePC, Apr 14, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    bisco likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    gone, but not forgotten.:(

3. ShaAnn

ShaAnn Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Congratulations on your new ride....I have had Gemma my Prius C for one year now....I have 32,000 one her....still a little warranty left....love the adventure