1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Traffic Jam

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by riscky, Jun 23, 2006.

1. riscky

riscky New Member

My daily commute brings me past the local Hummer dealership... and today we had a nice little & spontaneous Hybrid parade. In front of me was a Hybrid Civic and behind me was an Insight...and two cars behind the Insight was another Prius!

I tend to see one other Prius a week driving around. So this isn't exactly Hybrid city... and I found it amusing.

2. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(riscky @ Jun 23 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]276035[/snapback]</div>
    How could you see the dealership through all of the SMOG created by its vehicles?! :D

I wish I only saw one Hybrid a week! Here in Los Angeles I see one a minute!

3. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    SMOG?

Could it be SMUG instead?

(Prius South Park fans insider joke)

4. DocVijay

DocVijay Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mssmith95 @ Jun 23 2006, 07:47 PM) [snapback]276064[/snapback]</div>
    How could you see the dealership through all the SMUG created by YOU!

5. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    I see a lot of hummers around here, as you might expect. Once in a while, an H1, mostly H2s with an increasing number of H3s. Sometimes, I got several days without seeing another Prius and other days, I see several. The hummers, though, I see all the time. :rolleyes:

6. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Three60guy @ Jun 23 2006, 05:08 PM) [snapback]276070[/snapback]</div>
    Not too terribly insider...That one gets tossed at me all the time when people see/hear about my car...and I've never had the patience to watch the show, but it's kinda osmotic, the way that stuff seeps around like, well, like smog... :lol:

But I do like the song Blame Canada! (And some of my best friends are Canadian. [​IMG] (I lived in Montreal from when I was 8 until I was 19, so I'm ALLOWED the occasional bash!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DocVijay @ Jun 24 2006, 06:26 AM) [snapback]276275[/snapback]</div>
    Get a grip doc, or at least put a down payment on a sense of humor... :wacko: