1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

transfering phone book

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Raenstoirm, May 4, 2004.

1. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm New Member

I have the T616. The phone works fine with the car (I am not too thrilled with cingular but that is not the cars fault). Anyway when I go to transfer the phone book, the phone reports "missing URL". I saved some numbers as "contacts" and some as "sims" thinking it makes a difference. The car wont take either.
    Suggestions?

2. Sylko

Sylko New Member

I had a problem of synchronization with my T610 with errors all the time. I tested again by removing some numbers in my phone and by keeping only those which I considered important. Finally was ok.
    So, it's perhaps the cause of your problem. You have too much adresses.

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Raen,
    Have you looked at the tutorial at http://John1701a.com's web site to make absolutely sure you're doing the process correctly? I've never seen that message when transfering with my [nearly identical] T610 (btw, T-mobile ain't that great either).

That said, I haven't been able to upload the phone book the last 10 tries or so though I had no trouble at all with the initial uploads