1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

TRD Sportivo Suspension

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by da prius, Oct 5, 2007.

1. da prius

da prius New Member

new member to the forum. just recently purchased a 08 touring barcelona red prius. im looking to put on the trd sportivo suspension. does anyone know where i can get the best price on these? i saw it for 990 on sigma and carson toyota, i've heard they can be bought for 900. does anyone know where i can find them at this price or anywhere cheaper? thanks for all the help.

ps... does anyone know if the coastal tech ev mod and the lockpick 3 will work on the 08 prius?

2. Presto

Presto Has his homepage set to PC

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Da Prius, you can save yourself some money if you just get the springs instead of the whole set. The Touring suspension has the same handling characteristics. The only difference is the ride height.

3. volumedude

volumedude New Member

4. da prius

da prius New Member

thanks for all the help guys, ended up buying a set for trd sportivo at carson toyota.

5. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    What is the ride height with the Sportivo springs?
    I ask because Australian Prius is 1.4 inches lower than the US Prius already.