1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Treo 650 hangs up in Bluetood when new call comes

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by peterwalts, Jan 28, 2006.

1. peterwalts

peterwalts New Member

hello all:

I am troubled with the peformance of the Treo 650 in Bluetooth mode in my Prius.
    Everytime I am using the Bluetooth function, and another caller dials me- the Bluetooth hangs up on the original caller!!!

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

The only option that I can find to stop this disconnection, is to disable the call waiting feature on the treo ...resulting in a busy signal for all who call.

Is there a way to use call waiting on the Treo when in Bluetooth mode on the Prius Telephone mode?

Please advise if anyone has insight here...p

2. David

David Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    If you have a Cingular Treo make you you install the most recent update - it solved the problem for me. Supposedly the new version of the Sprint software stopped the dropped call also.

Good luck.

3. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    David has good feedback to you. Whichever carrier your Treo 650 is using it is very important that you have the most up to date phone update from Palm One. I have a Sprint Treo 650 and it works flawlessly. Earlier versions did not work so well until the updates were installed.

Cheers.

4. Kev1000000

Kev1000000 New Member

yea, the new update which just came out makes the Treo 650 work flawlessly with my Prius!