1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

treo 700wx

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by perditac, Dec 24, 2006.

1. perditac

perditac New Member

i want to stream internet broadcasts from my treo 700wx and listen to it in my '07 prius package 5.
    What cable goes from the treo to the aux plug and where do I get it.
    Yes I want to charge and stream simultaneously without that pesky hum that you all talked about.
    How much success can I expect trying to stream via bluetooth

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(perditac @ Dec 24 2006, 03:29 AM) [snapback]366250[/snapback]</div>

EV-DO at higher speeds is going to be unstable - you're not going to get a clean, steady sound as you hop towers. If you're not moving very fast or very far it could work. If you're not in a EV-DO area, it's not gonna work at all since your connection speed is very very slow.

Any 2.5mm to 3.5mm

You can charge and use the device, but it's gonna get warm and you're going to make your battery swell, since it's constantly charging and discharging at the same time.

And NONE over bluetooth - the car does not accept any other connection but Handsfree. And the 700 doesn't support A2DP anyway, so even if the car could understand what you're trying to do, it'd sound like total crap.