1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trial Services Woes

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Audio, Electronics and Infotainment' started by George Jetson, Jan 16, 2024.

1. George Jetson

George Jetson New Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    The dealer did not correctly activate/enable the Trial Services on my Prius XLE when I took delivery last week. I’ve researched the issue here and on YouTube. I reset the system to the point of new car initialization, reloaded the Toyota app, and go through the setup process only to fail just before the app would ask me to agree to the various license agreements. The Toyota app displays the message, “Oops, looks like something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes. I spent an hour on the phone with Toyota Engagement to no avail. They suggested I take it to the dealer.

Any advice? It seems like a connectivity issue between the app and Toyota’s servers.

2. George Jetson

George Jetson New Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    I got it figured out. I created a different account in the Toyota app and that worked. I have full functionality now for all of the trial services. No idea why it didn’t work with the original account.

I mostly wanted the trial services for the digital key, since I only have one fob at the moment.