1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Triangle Prius Club Dec Meeting

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by galaxee, Dec 27, 2005.

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Hi guys, I've posted info on our next meeting on the club blog, http://trianglepriusclub.blogspot.com

Basically, dinner at Chili's Thursday night at 7pm. Please let me know if you're coming so I can make sure we have enough seats ready. Hobbit is going to stop by on his way up the coast.

Thanks, see ya then :)

2. ltu1542hvy

ltu1542hvy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I will be there & see you all then!

- Bill

3. hobbit

hobbit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm holed up in Charleston SC tonight, and on track for tomorrow.
    Psyched!
    _H*

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Galaxee -

I won't be able to make it but please be sure to keep me up to date on your next meet. Hopefully after the holidays I'll have some time to come up there for a meet. The Spring is usually wide open for me until March.

Have fun tonight!

5. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    all right guys, i'm going to reserve a table for 8 at chili's tonight, for 7pm.

i'll reserve it under the Triangle Hybrid Club name so you know what table to ask for.

attendees are:
    Bill
    Hobbit and his passenger
    BusterBrown, a soon-to-be 06 owner
    and myself and DH
    leaving room for 2 last-minute people.

haven't checked on the club site or email to see if the other Bill or Fred or anyone else has sent me notice yet. if i hear from them i'll increase the table size.

see you all tonight! :)

and Danny- we'll be sure to keep you in the loop. i know you're busy but i'm sure we'll see you one of these times.

6. galaxee

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    last update:

GRR!! they won't let me reserve a table ahead of time, which really sucks. so to avoid any confusion, i'll try to get there a few minutes early and secure a table. or at least get on the waiting list. :rolleyes:

i'm not too happy about this. i swear they took reservations last time i wanted to reserve a table there.

so the table will be under 'moore' provided i beat everyone there. ;) i'll also tell them it's for the triangle hybrid club since i'm sure there will be more than one person with our extremely common last name in the restaurant. to those of you who haven't seen me before, keep an eye out for me up front in case we get stuck waiting, my picture is in my profile. (click on my username)

my prius is the black one with the wisconsin license plates. trust me, it's the only black prius with wisconsin license plates in the area, if not the whole state :D

they aren't making this any easier... bastards. :lol:

see you all tonight!