1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Triangle Prius Club Update

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by galaxee, Jan 25, 2006.

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Hey there guys,

Thinking of having one meeting for Jan and Feb this time around, I've got lots going on, DH is super busy at work, and I'm sure by the time Feb rolls around I'll be back to 50-60 hours a week in lab.

I was looking at Feb 11 or 12, depending on what works best all around. I know I get a lot of feedback saying that Saturdays are better, so how's the 11th for everyone?

Another thing. I set up a Yahoo Group to hopefully send along information more efficiently. The address is http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/trianglepriusclub/
    I hope that this works better than the monthly blog entry. To get the meeting info, set your email settings to anything but "no email." Using the "special notice only" feature will send you only emails that I send out regarding meetings. Probably 2 a month, tops. No inbox flooding!

See ya soon :)
    -g

2. ltu1542hvy

ltu1542hvy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Feb. 11 and 12 would work for me. I will be out of the country Feb 15-23. Hope to see you at a meeting soon.

- Bill

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    how's the 11th at 6:30 at red lobster for everyone?

anyone allergic to or just not like seafood?

4. ltu1542hvy

ltu1542hvy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Works for me...