1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trip to D.C. from Kansas...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by usmcletsroll, Sep 5, 2006.

1. usmcletsroll

usmcletsroll New Member

I bought my 06 Prius in July and took it to D.C. from Kansas, right away. It now has 5000 miles on it and other then the drivers rear strut leaking fliud, which they replaced, i had a great trip, with a navagation system second to none. It was as if i had a friend, that had grown up in D.C., in the passenger seat. WoW.
    I've had to learn to keep my foot out of the floor and added two features from a company online the locks my doors automatically at 15 MPH and one that keeps the car in battery mode until 34MPH, with a few restrictions. I'll be buying the DVD unlocking kit that also gets rid of the back up beep and the "AGREE" screen. I can't wait. I will share all of my interesting experiences with the members and eagerly await any from you all.

2. walt

walt New Member

Bel Air, MD, USA -=- Blair, Merlin, Merka
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(usmc @ Sep 5 2006, 01:18 AM) [snapback]314414[/snapback]</div>
    ALERT!
    The "DVD unlock" kit ONLY works with 2005 and earlier - not the 2006!

You can get rid of the back-up beep yourself - check here for this and some other cheap/easy mods:
    http://priuschat.com/index.php?showtopic=17747&hl=