1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Troop Support- only takes a minute.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by triumph1, Nov 27, 2009.

1. triumph1

triumph1 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Send a postcard, it's free.

Let's Say Thanks

3 people like this.
  2. KK6PD

KK6PD _ . _ . / _ _ . _

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Great Idea, yo, the rest of you, please send a greeting.

Din! Din! Din![SIZE=-2] 80[/SIZE] You Lazarushian-leather Gunga Din![SIZE=-2] [/SIZE] Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you,[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE] By the livin' Gawd that made you,[SIZE=-2] [/SIZE] You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!

3. triumph1

triumph1 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I didn't go into the armed forces, (biggest regret I have) but both of my parents served. I do anything I can to help. I can't tell you how many meals I've paid for people just being in uniform. I even give rides when I see them at the bus stop. These folks are the only ones I really respect. These athletes and actors that people look up to are not the real heroes. Sometimes it sickens me when I see all the bickering that goes on in this country, the little B.S. that gets complained about, all the while our people are overseas dying. I don't care who put them there or why, I just know it sucks. These guys and girls are forgotten for the most part. It seems unless someone has a loved one serving, too many others forget or don't care. God bless all of you who have a loved one over there.[​IMG]

4. nascrlvr

nascrlvr nascrlvr

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Have done that....God bless our men and women who stand in harm's way for us......