1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trouble Transferring Phone Data from Cingular LG CU-500

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by ezwerling, May 4, 2007.

1. ezwerling

ezwerling New Member

I'm desperate for some help here...

I just got a 2007 Prius with Package #5 this week. I'm trying to transfer my phone data from my Cingular LG CU-500 via Bluetooth using the Transfer Data feature.

When I get to the part where it says to transfer the data from my phone, either my phone says it cannot connect even though it already is, or I get a Transfer Failed message.

Any other Cingular or LG users out there with tips?

2. bhavs4u_in

bhavs4u_in New Member

I seem to have the same problem with my LG CU400! I wud be gr8 if someone knows the fix!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NeoSquonk @ May 4 2007, 03:24 AM) [snapback]435331[/snapback]</div>

3. Enoyls

Enoyls New Member

I had problems getting my Sony Ericsson W600i to work in the past with some other devices (headsets, GPS units, etc) I could get "connected" but nothing would function like it should.

Turns out the phone needed a firmware update to upgrade the Bluetooth capabilities and compatabilities. Once I upgraded the phone i no longer had any problems. I just bought a #3 2007 Prius and the phone linked right up and the address book imported in no time. I had to get the update from the Sony site rather than the Cingular site so you might check with the manufacturer of your phone and see if they have an update available.