1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

TrueDelta Vehicle Reliability Survey results - Toyota Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mkaresh, Jun 1, 2007.

1. mkaresh

mkaresh Member

I've posted the latest results of TrueDelta's reliability survey to the site. These are for the year ending March 31, 2007. (CR currently provides results through March 31, 2006, making their data a year older.)

For the 2005 Prius I have an average of 4.4 months of data on 37 cars. The stat of 45 successful repair trips per year per 100 cars (0.5 per car) is a bit better than the average for a 2005 model.

For the 2006 Prius I have an average of 6.0 months of data on 52 cars. The stat of 15 successful repair trips per year per 100 cars (0.2 per car) is better than the average for a 2006 model.

I did not have a sufficient number of responses for the 2007, but the result for those I did have was very close to the 2006 result.

Next results in August. There should be a larger sample and a more precise result then.

Those of you who have been helping out with this, thanks. This forum and its admin have been extremely helpful, and I certainly appreciate this. If you're not yet helping out, please consider doing so. The larger the sample, the more precise future results will be.

Other results:

TrueDelta Vehicle Reliability Survey results