1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trying to find the high res 06 pics

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by prius2006rocks, Oct 19, 2005.

1. prius2006rocks

prius2006rocks New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Someone eariler back (before the server crash I think) posted a few high res pics that were big - they filled the whole screen. (The pics were right in his message - not on a link or anything) Anyone know where this post went? (There might have been other posts too but there was one inside in particular I wanted to see in BIG detail) Thanks everyone! :)

2. prius2006rocks

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The last sentence: "(There might have been other posts too but there was one inside in particular I wanted to see in BIG detail)" I meant that there was an inside of the car pic I really wanted to see)

I have the high res pics but wanted this big one because it allows me to read the buttons/words,etc a lot better

3. 9G-man

9G-man Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  4. prius2006rocks

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Thanks so much! Was there another one? I mean in a different size/quality? The reason I say this is because I saw the same pic but it was big enough (or clear enough when enlarged - I forget which) and you could CLEARLY see the word AIRBAG on the passenger side front console where it is only a yellow blur on this picture. Does anyone know what I mean? Thanks! (Basically I am talking BIG - the picture allowed you to see all of the words,etc. without having to stuggle with reading it)

5. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    That's the passenger airbag disable light. Same one as on the Corolla and Matrix. Take a look.