1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trying to get my daughter out of a bad situation...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Dodge Aries K, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Dodge Aries K

Dodge Aries K Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I know I'm new here, but I wanted to share this anyway...

I had, I think, the worst weekend I've ever had in my life. My daughter (who is four), told me that her mother's boyfriend choked her when I noticed some marks on her neck. I took her to the ER who notified DCFS and the police. Unforunately, DCFS wasn't able to get her out of her mom's care so she had to go back on Sunday at 5. This is not going to end well because her mom has "unlimited" disability checks coming in and her boyfriend's family is useless. They even support him even though he admitted to a prior DCFS investigation that he sleeps and also walks around the house nude in front of my daughter. So...

This is a Go Fund Me I set up for the upcoming legal battle. I drive for Uber which doesn't pay too much since Rockford isn't a very busy area so I don't make much money (fortunately my stellar Prius helps maximize what I do make). I'll be trying to sell off a bunch of my stuff as well. I'd give any and everything up for my kiddo... unfortunately when it comes to this my everything isn't enough. I wish I could just take matters into my own two hands but... then I wouldn't be here to support my kid. At least there was a victory today when the judge awarded Hailie a temporary order of protection that lasts until the 28th. So now the hard part... making sure it stays that way. Thanks for listening, ya'll.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    if everyone sends you a buck, it will add up quickly. all the best!(y)

3. Dodge Aries K

Dodge Aries K Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    That's very true! I appreciate anything we can get. You can (hopefully) see my little booger and I in my picture to the left. My daughter is my world and I'm doing everything I can to protect her.