1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Trying to get TIS to work on 2010 Prius V

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by gittarpikk, Apr 22, 2023.

1. gittarpikk

gittarpikk Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Was able to get into Prius 2002 today with XP laptop when I just used 'evaluate' on the software key page. Went to 2010 Prius to check it as it has ABS issues and I could not get into system. TIS automatically chose 2010 and the correct motor but seemed to be wanting software key. I was under impression I could use the software is why it was downloaded before. Is there a generic key? or will this software become toast. the laptop that I had it on died so I bought an old Dell Inspiron running XP for the sole reason of running TIS

2. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    You have to buy a two day professional subscription for $70 to use the legal Techstream, which you probably have.

Toyota - New Subscription

3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    I'm betting my Innova 3120 I think it is will read those Abs codes it do on my 13 persona and my 10 solar roof JBL Prius 5 door. It won't do the bleeding and what not but it will read all the ABS codes accumulator pump individual wheels blah blah blah this is a cheap $39 plug in handheld scanner It has a red button for the ABS codes this scanner has read all my regular codes in all my Prius and ABS codes in the car is mentioned above because that's all I have to try them on