1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

(TTAC) Review: 2010 Toyota Prius, Take Two

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Tideland Prius, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Let’s get one thing straight: There are very few inanimate objects which inspire my personal appreciation, respect, and interest as much as the 2010 Toyota Prius does. It’s a happy-faced, slick, aerodynamically-optimized, practical, comfortable and dead-reliable vehicle which exists for the sole purpose of letting concerned Americans feel like they are making a small but genuine difference in their efforts to reduce their consumption of the world’s finite resources.

Review: 2010 Toyota Prius Take Two | The Truth About Cars

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    <AHEM!>What the flock?

The second review is less bad than the first but the first one was such a turn-off. This 'less bad' review is at least reporting similar numbers to what I've measured. But I'm not enthralled by the writing style ... and I have no style at all.

I've just passed 1,900 miles in our 2010 Prius. This review offers no insights beyond the reality already sitting on our driveway. Thanks for passing this on since it sounds like he had a "road to Damascus" conversion.

Bob Wilson