1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Turned down a silver #7 today

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by thockin, Jun 23, 2004.

1. thockin

thockin New Member

I finally got the call! Wrong color. Silver is the LAST color on my list. So I turned down the silver #7, hoping for a blue, black, red, or white one.

I'm far along on a couple wait lists in the Bay Area. Anyone want to buy my wait list spot for whichever dealerships don't get my business? I've been on since March at one place and Arpil at 2 others. :)

2. finman

finman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Nissan LEAF
    To each their own! That was my FIRST choice (Silver #7), but took a Seaside Blue # 7 as it came in 2 months ago. It's a great color. And surprisingly the tan interior does well, so far. I absoulutely love this car. Good luck in the wait, it is SO worth it. Drive fun, drive clean, drive Prius!

3. bookrats

bookrats New Member

I don't think you'll be waiting long -- black and white are two colors that are usually the lowest on most people's list.

4. jamarimutt

jamarimutt New Member

You're selling your spot on a waiting list? That's mean. :cry:

5. azreal

azreal New Member

I just turned down a silver #9 so i have some idea how you feel. It was really difficult, and i've only been waiting a month. I'm holding out for my red that they promise is on the way as we speak, but i just may take a tideland or a white if they get one of those in soon.