1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Two 17" Momo Winter 2 Wheels w/ Road Rash from 2011 Prius ($125 including shipping)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by scotk, Apr 14, 2013.

1. scotk

scotk Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Two silver Momo Winter 2 wheels from a 2011 Prius. 17" x 7.0. 5x100. Offset is 38mm.

[​IMG]

My wife scratched the two passenger-side wheels recently. She felt really bad, so she surprised me with 2 new ones. These two Momo Winter 2 wheels each come in the original Momo box. Both boxes will ship together in one large box. The box is pretty heavy, so shipping isn't cheap.

$125 for everything, including shipping to the lower 48.

One wheel has just the tiniest little scratch along the outer edge. It's barely noticeable with a tire on it. This wheel is 8.5 out of 10 (it's the wheel on the right in the above photo).

The other wheel is more badly scratched (as you can see in the pix). I'd give this wheel a 6/10 (it's the wheel on the left in the above photo).

If you have the right tools, you could probably make these wheels look close to new again.

Both wheels have road rash, but are super clean. I cleaned them up and they look shiny and new again. Momo caps included. No lug-nuts or any other hardware included.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

[​IMG]

This wheel has just the slightest rash on the outer edge:
    [​IMG]
    This wheel has more severe rash:
    [​IMG]
    Here's the specs from the box:
    [​IMG]
    A larger photo of the 2 wheels:
    [​IMG]