1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

UConn Women, Undefeated National Champs

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by efusco, Apr 7, 2009.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrats to the UConn women, they've had one of the most impressive seasons in the history of collegiate BB, men or women after beating Louisville tonight for the National Championship.

Fantastic.

2. nascrlvr

nascrlvr nascrlvr

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Doc, I agree........no one could get within 10 points of them all season. Congratulations to Gino!! He's absolutely awesome, but Pat Summitt is still in another zip code as far as women's basketball is concerned. I admire the tenacity of both of them.....

Now who do we follow doc?? We have college baseball here now and the LSU spring football game is next Saturday the 18th. We are going to the baseball game tonight in our brand-new, multi-million dollar baseball park. We are ranked #2 so far this season........but it's just half over!!

3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't follow college baseball really, I try to keep an eye on the Razorbacks from afar, but that's pretty much it.

MLB has started and I created a fantasy team for the first time for MLB this year so that'll be my main interest until the NFL and College football make a return.

4. nascrlvr

nascrlvr nascrlvr

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Doc, will you be pulling for Arkansas May 1-3 when we play them there in baseball? Gonna' have to be on the other side of the fence from you that weekend, for sure..... I am not really a big MLB fan. Follow the Cubs some because of Ryan Theriot and Mike Fontenot (former LSU players and teammates) but other than that, not too much.....

Have a great day there!!