1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ugh!!!! Bluetooth won't respond/Pair

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Leesakay61, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Leesakay61

Leesakay61 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    When we bought this car, a little over a week ago we were able to pair my Verizon Env3 cell phone and I was even able to transfer the phone book.
    Out of the blue on Friday I tried to make a call and the screen came up like it was making a call and NOTHING----my phone was in use and it was making a call but nothing from the bluetooth on the Prius.:eek:

I have read through the threads here and I removed the the "handsfree" device my cell phone had listed as a bluetooth connection.
    I removed the cell phone from the Prius "telephone" list and started over.

I even put in a new pairing key --

The cell phone sees the "handsfree device" but the Prius never registers the cell phone.

This seems to be the case with my daughter's cell phone as well. We tried once last night and today we will try her phone again.

Is there any way to "reboot" the system?

If anyone here has any tips I would sure appreciate it.

BTW-
    Our Prius is an '05

2. Leesakay61

Leesakay61 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Finally fixed it!!
    I removed the phone from the car (so I had to re-connect)
    I removed the car blue tooth from the phone.
    Then in the set up on the car under "bluetooth" I choose the option at the bottom (believe it's "hands free" )
    something to that effect, it's the option on the BOTTOM

Started the process over .................
    Guess what.....

It worked!!!!

3. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I find that I sometimes have to turn off my phone and power it back up, just like Windows.