1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

UK Help/Advice : iPod Integration & LW Radio

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by StuB, Aug 10, 2011.

1. StuB

StuB New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Five

I'm new to the work of the Prius and have just taken delivery of a 2011 Toyota Prius T-Spirit after a test...

I opted for the iPod Integration Kit, I was told by a Toyota Dealer that this was full integration and allowed me to control my iPhone/iPod from the Sat Nav Touch Screen...

Reading the manual, I now know he lied through his teeth as it only works on Playlists, Tracks and 'allegedly' albums, which is where my question is.

I've got the following questions

1) Allegedly I can sort by 'song' or 'album'... I've tried holding down the 'RPT' with a long press to sort by album, it does nothing... Any suggestions? Can I not even sort by album now despite the manual saying so?

2) By song/playlist, it never shows the Artist. Is this not possible either?

At the moment, I really can't understand what the iPod integration kit does bar charge it. I've actually got more control using an Aux Input, I've not tried Bluetooth streaming but I guess that will provide more ability too.

Any ideas to help?

PS: No LW Radio setting on the MW band? My BMW had this, and I'm bloody missing Test Match Special on my daytime driving.

2. johalareewi

johalareewi Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A