1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

UK Prius Owners Meet - 12 November 2005

Discussion in 'International Owners' started by PeteB, Oct 17, 2005.

1. PeteB

PeteB PeteB

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Some members of the Yahoo chat group Prius-UK (http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Prius-UK) are planning a meet at the Shuttleworth Collection at Old Warden Park near Biggleswade - (see http://www.shuttleworth.org for location and other details) on Saturday November 12.

Opening time 10am to 4pm - suggest we try to be there between 1030-1100.

The entry price is £7.50 per adult (over 16); the group rate is £5.50 per adult if we manage 20 or more adults.

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] or use the database section of the Yahoo Group if you're registered there.

Regards

PeteB - 02 Silver 'Classic' - 71k miles
    Luton UK
    Life mpg 51.41 ~ 42.81 ~ 5.49 ~ 18.20
    (UK ~ US gal ~ I/100Km ~ Km/I)

2. PeteB

PeteB PeteB

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just a reminder it's NEXT SATURDAY

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] or use the database section of the Yahoo Prius-UK Group (http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Prius-UK/) if you're registered there.

3. Aussie56

Aussie56 New Member

Does anyone know if you can hire (self drive) a Prius anywhere in the UK? We're looking at a holiday there next year. I've come across one company in London, but they provide a driver too.

4. Oxo

Oxo New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aussie56 @ Jul 31 2006, 05:07 PM) [snapback]295356[/snapback]</div>
    I suggest you email an enquiry to some of the Toyota dealers in the area(s) where you'll be based. You can get the addresses from www.toyota.co.uk.

I'll be interested to know what you find and I also suggest you start a new topic on this subject instead of this one which is really about a meeting last year.

5. Matt01

Matt01 New Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have a problem with my 2002 Prius. The computer has died. The dealer looked at it and said it was obviously a fault in its initial production - possibly as minor as simply a loose connection (the computer does sometimes randomly return to life, but not often). Toyota says it will cost £1700 to replace the computer. Because its out of warranty, they will not do anything about it. Anyone had similar??
    matt

6. johalareewi

johalareewi Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  7. Seamaster

Seamaster Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Excel
    If you can bring a five year old thread back to live, that computer should be child's play. :D

8. GrumpyCabbie

GrumpyCabbie Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I was just thinking that. This thread is almost as old as the faulty car.

What I want to know is where did he find it?? The old thread not the car.