1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ulitmate lockpick 1 technical query

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by bulletprooffool, Sep 9, 2008.

1. bulletprooffool

bulletprooffool Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I was wondering if someone could help me answer a question, as I am battling to get a response from Coastaletech . . .(I do not want to slate them yet - as I realise they are a mom and pop company and would like to give them fair chance to remedy the issue)

I ordered an ultimate Lockpick1 and accidentally oirdere the one for cars that have a factory fitted DVD - of course I realised this and immediately rang the support line. The support desk assured me that they would relay the message and get my order amended to the unit for cars that do NOT have a factory fitted DVD player.

Anyway, the incorrect unit eventually shipped and of course it comes without any audio / video plugs etc. I do not want to fit this as the main reason that I ordered the lockpick was to use my iPod etc.

can anyone tell me whether the correct unit will simply have an additonal set of cables that CoastaleTech can simply ship me, or will I have to send this unit back and get a totally different one?

Thanks in advance for your help

Please do not clog this thread with negatice companies about coastaletech - this is not the purpose of the question.