1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

ULTIMATE PriusChat White Elephant Gift Exchange 2010

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by macmaster05, Dec 13, 2010.

1. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    If you know how to play white elephant, this will be a fun, easy game! It's the PriusChat version! Everyone who plays/posts automatically brings with them a gift. All they have to do is reply what they opened. We'll keep track of what's been opened, and how many times a gift has been stolen, so pay close attention!

Rules;
    1. The game ends on Christmas, assuming we get that many people playing...
    2. You may steal a gift no more than three times before it can't be stolen again
    3. If your gift is stolen, you have to reply and open a new gift or steal someone else's. You don't have to reply immediately, but you do have to reply by the deadline 12/25. Otherwise you leave with nothing!
    4. Don't tell anybody what gift you've brought (although you don't even know what it is). It's implied that if you start playing, you've brought a gift.
    4. Let your imagination run wild! Have fun! There is no money limit -- this is a fake game! Maybe someone will bring a Prius?

Of course, I'll go first. Hmmmmmm....Ok, I opened the first gift and it's a yellow labrador puppy?!?

Ok...NEXT!

2. kenmce

kenmce High Voltage Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    My gift is for the next person after me in the thread. It is wrapped up in nice shiny crinkly gold & white striped paper. It is a box a little under a foot on each side and has a white ribbon w/ bow. To open the box highlight the area below between the paranthesis.

( You now have a brand new DELUX model Salad-Shooter that will cut, dice, fancy-cut and send flying any known edible vegtable! )