1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Undergraduate dissertation research - Questions

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by gordon71, Feb 17, 2006.

1. gordon71

gordon71 New Member

Dear all,

I have previously posted a topic looking for prospective interviewees for my undergraduate dissertation on the Prius chat main forum. I must thank everyone that has helped out and for the great suggestions I have recieved.

Following some suggestions, I am going to post a few questions here. I would be most appreciative if you could take a look at them, and email repsonses to me at [email protected]. They should not take too long, but if you could elaborate on your points it would be very interesting. Any help would be great.

The questions are as follows:

What were your reasons for purchasing a hybrid car over a more traditional form of automobile?

What are the main benefits you have got from driving a hybrid?

What do you think about Global Warming and Climate Change, and do you see links between society's use of the car and environmental degradation?

Do you live an environmentally friendly lifestyle overall by say recycling, driving as little as possible, insulationg your house, purchasing organic food, limit the amount of flights taken to a minimum etc.?

Are you a member of any environmental organisation (e.g. Greenpeace, Friends of the Earth)?

What do you see happening in the auto industry in the future?

Thanks a lot for taking an interest in my work,

Gordon Hewitt.